*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/887402-Harry-Potter-and-the-Potions-Accident/cid/216003-And-so-it-begins
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #887402
There's been an accident in potions class and Severus Snape is the victim!
Chapter #1

And so it begins...

    by: Midnight Writer
Harry stared at the bubbling contents of the cauldron in front of him. It had been a long day and he just wanted Double Potions to be over with so he could focus on more exciting things, like Quidditch practice. Professor Snape had already visited his desk 3 times this class period to tell him that he added too much wolfsbane or not enough snake fangs or that he was stirring in the wrong direction. In his usual eerie way, the pale professor glided along from cauldron to cauldron. Harry turned his attention to the shouting that occurred as Snape approached Neville's potion. Neville had apparently messed up again and Snape was reassuring his position as the young boy's biggest fear. The sudden outburst startled Ron, who had been very close to falling asleep and landing his face into the cauldron in front of him, and in doing so, caused him to knock one of his ingredient bottles from the desk. Harry saw this and made a dive after the bottle, but was too late. Snape turned around in a swift movement to see what the commotion was. His long cape billowed out and around in the motion and covered the bottle from his view. With a look that could suck the life from a giant, Snape stepped toward Harry, who was now laying on the floor in front of him.

"Bowing to me will not get you a higher grade, Potter. 10 points from Gryf..." Snape's words were cut off as he stepped on the jar and was sent backward into Neville's cauldron.

The contents spilled out as the cauldron rocked and tipped onto its side. Before he had a chance to react to the situation, Snape had been covered by the unknown concoction. A puff of smoke and a flash of light engulfed the greasy haired Potions Master. When the smoke cleared, Snape, fearing the worst, took a look at himself.

You have the following choices:

1. He had shrunk!

2. He had been tranformed!

3. He was no longer in his own body!

4. He had regressed in age!

5. Other!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Midnight Writer (UN: mysterysage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Midnight Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/887402-Harry-Potter-and-the-Potions-Accident/cid/216003-And-so-it-begins