*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/613334-Start-your-jogging
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
This choice: Started jogging  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Start your jogging

    by: Unknown
The giant guy brought Jim back to the flipflop. Jim tried to escape the power of the giants toes but he was too small to get free. The giant slid his foot back into the flipflop. Jim's body was drug across the flipflop as the giant planted his foot back into the flipflop.

The guy put his weight back down on the flipflop and Jim. Jim felt his body expand underneath the giants toes. He wasn't dieing but he was adjusting to the form of the flipflop and his captor.

Pain shot through his body as the giant applied pressure on his body. The flipflops the giant was wearing were cheap and not very cushiony. Unlucky for Jim the firm flipflop didn't help him at all.

Then the giant began to move but not just a walk, a jog. With every step Jim reformed and then was smashed again the giant guy's bare foot. This went on for a few minutes and finally the giant stopped, standing on poor Jim.

Then the giant's foot began to move out of the flipflop. Jim was just about to be set free...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/613334-Start-your-jogging