*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/3009136-She-actually-prepares-you-to-be-eaten
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #831215
Addams family member? if your not, try not to be shrunk, squashed, enslaved or eaten!
This choice: She actually prepares you to be eaten.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She actually prepares you to be eaten.

    by: Mladenovic5@live.com
Waiting in the Addams kitchen was sort of plesent if you ignored the crude cooking rack, evil-faced oven, presumably-bloody apron, etc.
Wednesday did put a lot of pride in her cooking and you had to help anyway possible, yes she was partially cannibal but she also showed you that joy as well!

You see Wednesday enter the kitchen in nothing but a cute, cobweb-design apron. You blushed but she told you to stip and you did as ordered, naked for the whole world to see. She licked her lips in anticipation.

She positioned you face-forward, knees in, arms behind back bound, and back tilted. She grabbed the ingredients for next step, as she lathered you in pepper-sauce, corn-oil, and bread crumbs. Next she was chopping up vegetables and little animals to place around you, just to stimulate the flavor for the judges. Now begins the tricky part, the stuffing, Wednesday grabbed a bowl of blood and shrunken human bodies, taking a fistful she pushed the stuffing into your bum, she continued doing this unconformable thing until you were filled to the brim, leaking a little blood from the anus. Wednesday then proceeded to stick 6 different syringes of weird fluids in you, probably to keep you alive?

As soon as Wednesday finishes preparing you for her contest, she kisses you on the lips, lost in contact you fail to notice she's chewing on something, you try to speak out but your tongue is gone?! She ate your tongue! You struggle to escape but Wednesday was ahead of you and pushed you into the evil-faced oven.
Turning on the oven, you do nothing but cook as Wednesday waits and rehearses for the contest.

Will you make it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, all the way to presentation.

*Noteb*
2. No, you died. Wednesday's pov.

*Noteb*
3. What the hell is this dream?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mladenovic5@live.com (UN: dra90n68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/3009136-She-actually-prepares-you-to-be-eaten