*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It has begun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/828652-Big-Girl/cid/192165-It-has-begun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #828652
Matt and Ashely are in the woods when they find a ray gun
Chapter #1

It has begun

    by: osiris16
Matt is 16 about 5'10" with spiky brown hair and an athletic build. He has brown eyes and a slight natural tan to his skin. Ashley has bright red hair that is always pulled back in pony tail. She has brown eyes and has a normal build not to skinny but not chubby. She is about 5'4"
Matt and Ashley are walking throw the woods when Matt trips over something. He picks up what he triped over only to find it is a ray gun marked growth ray with a switch that says slow, medium, or fast.
Matt , thinking it to be just a toy turns it to slow , points it at ashley and pulls the trigger...

You have the following choices:

1. Does Ashley quickly shoot up in height?

2. Does Ashely start to grow very slowly but not relize it?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 osiris16 (UN: osiris16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
osiris16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/828652-Big-Girl/cid/192165-It-has-begun