*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/210191-Big-Babe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: ...on a tan, skin-like surface (still wearing trunks)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Babe

    by: Unknown
As you slowly begin to regain your senses, you feel yourself in a very relaxed position. It almost feels like you're out in the water tubing. Although, you don't remember getting into the water, and the surface feels too... soft. You open your eyes and look up, seeing the beaming beautiful face of the masseuse staring down at you smiling! You get up, look around, and see that you were laying across her naval, partially in her belly-button. You jump and and begin to run, but the girl quickly picks you up and holds you in front of her face.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "So Hun, do you want to go swimming with me?"

*Noteb*
2. "How about a REAL massage now?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/210191-Big-Babe