*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rising Dawn
  2. Buffy:The Shrinkee Slayer?
  3. Casting Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/206824-Rising-Dawn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Dawn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rising Dawn

    by: sazbar
Jonathan and Andrew asked if the ray had a reverse switch on it, just in case one or all of them somehow got shrunk. Warren smiled and said of course it does. He switched the gun and pointed it at the chair and the chair was returned to normal.

Now lets go to the magic box, our hidden cameras have shown the only one there is Dawn. The three of them enter the shop and startle Dawn. What do you three want. Just this. Warren pointed the gun at Dawn and said now you will litteraly be Buffys "little" sister. He pulled the trigger and a green light hit Dawn. Green Warren thought. Oh no I left it on reverse. To their dismay Dawn was growing not shrinking. Dawns head hit the ceiling and she was still growing. Her foot knocked Warren down and he dropped the gun. Lets get out of here. The Three of them ran leaving the gun on the floor. Dawn burst through the roof of the building and stopped growing when she was twice as tall as the building. She see the gun and the three of them running away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grab the gun

*Noteb*
2. chase the three of them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/206824-Rising-Dawn