*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/476247-In-the-treads-of-Kaylees-boot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Stomp (in the treads of ehr boot)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the treads of Kaylee's boot

    by: Chozo
Mal has barely enough time to yell out in Chinese before the cheerful female mechanic's black boot slams into him. Miraculously, he survived the ordeal, but he was unable to move! He was wedged into the wide treads, and was stuck in something that was probably engine grease.

--------

Kaylee stood there for a moment to look around the cargo bay to see if the Captain might be hiding from her somewhere (he had a habit of avoiding her when she needed something). Then she gave a slight shrug and left to look for him elsewhere.

Every step her boot took across the ship carried Mal with it, as she searched everywhere for him. Finally, she gave up and returned to the engine room to satisfy herself with her vibrator (since Simon was still being difficult, and there were no other men who were suitable for her). She sat down on her hammock and began to unzip her pants so she could masturbate.

Then she took off her boots, and then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/476247-In-the-treads-of-Kaylees-boot