*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Transportation?
  2. The Blue Door
  3. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/808814-Naked-Girls-and-Boys/cid/200038-Transportation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #808814
Science fiction, fantasy, romance, and adventure in a psychological thriller...
This choice: Transportation?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Transportation?

    by: Unknown
Looking around rather desperately, you dig through your mind for anything you might remember. But can you really remember anything? Can you remember being born? Were you ever born...wait, what's "born" again?

Frustrated, you kneel over the very edge of ledge and strain your eyes so that you might see the bottom. No- you're just too high up. Suddenly you feel the figurine slipping from your pocket. Gasping and throwing your hands over the girl, you save her as though she were your only friend. And who knew? Maybe she was...and maybe she could help.

You inspect her closely, stroking her silver head. Maybe, just maybe, you could ask for help...

But wait- how would you ask? You could write...but you don't know how to write...explaining in words is no good, yo don't speak any language you can recall. So you clutch the silver girl close to your chest and wish with all your might to appear...somewhere else.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. (under construction)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/808814-Naked-Girls-and-Boys/cid/200038-Transportation