*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. bath time
  2. Meeting Gemma
  3. Meeting your babysitter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/780346-Giantess-Babysitter/cid/420618-bath-time
by Taylor
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #780346
Your parents go away for the w/end. They get a babysitter then u you shrink. What next
This choice: Go and watch tele  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

bath time

    by: Unknown
sitting down to watch TV, gemma prepared drinks, when you drank it, you didnt ferl anything, until you became as stiff as a bric, and fell to the floor, you couldnt feel the pain when you hit the ground, you couldnt call for gemma, you began to shrink. once you were fin ished shrinking, gemma came out. she grabbed you and went upstairs, humming the song "mary had a little lamb" she filled up the bath tub, and undressed and got in, while you were on the rim, suddenly you copuld move again, you called out to her, "what are you doing?" "taking a bath, duh" she leaned back in the tub and laid ou on her boob, it was giant! when a little water splashed on you you slipped and fell down. plummituing into the water. you hit the water between her legs, her clit was massive, you were running out of air, you swam up. when you relized she turned around, her butt facing you. With her finger, she drove you into her butt, as you stuggled, she laughed. she pulled you out and shovedto into her massive cleavege, once she was done with her bath, she put you on the towel and cleaned her self, she made sure that you came to contact with her vagina, butt, brests and feet. she put you in her left bra cup and...

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Taylor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/780346-Giantess-Babysitter/cid/420618-bath-time