*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/780346-Giantess-Babysitter/cid/195777-Enter-the-huge-Kathryn
by Taylor
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #780346
Your parents go away for the w/end. They get a babysitter then u you shrink. What next
This choice: Stay in your room and wait for Kathryn to find you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Enter the huge Kathryn

    by: Unknown
This isn't the kind of situation you normally find yourself in, so naturally, you're kind of unsure what to do. You figure it's best to stay put. Kathryn will be back, and she'll see the pile of clothes, and she'll realize something's wrong.

You take a moment to observe your surroundings and realize you have a damn cool perspective on everything. The most ordinary objects look absolutely incredible. It's a brand new world.

Kathryn enters, and her towering body makes you realize that you're quite tiny. And she's quite huge.

As you continue to stare up at her, in awe of her size, you notice that she's now looking straight at you. She bends down a little to reduce the distance between you.

"Surprise," she says with a smile. "I thought you might like a little adventure tonight. Don't worry, buddy, I'm not going to hurt you at all. I'm going to take good care of you. But now, we can have lots more fun. There's so much cool stuff you can do at your size. What do you want to do first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Play a game of hide-and-go-seek.

2. Explore your bedroom.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Taylor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/780346-Giantess-Babysitter/cid/195777-Enter-the-huge-Kathryn