*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. zachery ty bryan
  2. R-End
  3. PLEASE CHOOSE A LIST
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/779569-Ultimate-shrinking-with-male-celebs/cid/188120-zachery-ty-bryan
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #779569
shrinking with male celebs... new Tom Welling
This choice: Zachery Ty Bryan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

zachery ty bryan

    by: Writinguy
You've been there for a while now and zach asks you to help clear out the attic you start doing so when he has to go out for some sodas.
He leaves the attic and you go into a corner and sit on and old stool.
The attic is more like an office room with not special documents or files just a room with stairs leading up and a carpeted floor with a computer and.... something looking strangly shaped and covered with a cloth.
You look out the window and see zach driving away in his car.
You grab the cloth and reveal a large ray gun.

You see lots of interesting buttons to press but there's a dail which catches your eye.

Off---Manual---Motion sensor.

You switch to the last and wave your hand in front the gun follows your hand up and down.

You lean back briefly and set a different switch from off to active.

You walk in front of the gun and feel an electric charge in your back. You collapse forward and pick yourself up.

You look forward. Your 3 inches tall and on the computer desk.
Your thought is to type zach a message on the keyboard. You begin by typing "i'm shrunk" and get halfway through typing "help" when you hear a discharge. Turning around you see a bright light. You wake up half an inch tall standing in carpeting at your height.
You run toward the stand the machine is on when a screw a little bigger than you lands on the floor. The stand wobbles and then falls the machine lands on the floor with a crash.

You run and take a look. It looks like no damage except to the electic cord and that is burned and snapped in many places the power supply is therefore useless.
Though you know nothing really about any of this. Your quite young no more than 12 or 13 and you sit on the floor.

You hear footsteps and zach is coming upstairs.
He steps into the room and sits on a chair. He then pulls off his sneakers.
In this time youve run over to the guy getting on for 1000 feet in your eyes. Its a hot day and hes not wearing socks so when he pulls his feet out they are glistening with sweat.

........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. climb on the sweaty foot and climb him.

*Noteb*
2. Bang on his smallest toe.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writinguy (UN: storeviewer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/779569-Ultimate-shrinking-with-male-celebs/cid/188120-zachery-ty-bryan