*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/779569-Ultimate-shrinking-with-male-celebs/cid/180837-William-shrinks-you-to-an-inch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #779569
shrinking with male celebs... new Tom Welling
This choice: Prince William (uk)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

William shrinks you to an inch

    by: Writinguy
Your parents drive you in a car to an out of the way huge house.
Your taken inside in secret.
Your Parents say goodbye then leave you with Prince William. He's babysitted you since you were small and by far your favourite Game is the giant game where you pretend your shrunk and hes the giant.
He rang up your parents last night and said he had a surprise for you.

6'4" tall William walks in a room and beckons you to follow.

You do and see a giant ray gun.

"I asked some friends to make this for us." He says. "It helps with hide and seek and we can play the giant game for real aswell."

He tells you to sit on a chair and steps behind the gun.

There's a zap and you fall back.
You sit up and open your eyes. You're one inch tall.

A 410' tall William walks over his foot steps echoing.

He Carries you into the hall and smiles.
He takes off his shoes not wanting to step on you Then puts you on the floor in front of his socked feet.

His echoing voice says down to you: "Now you hide and i'll count to 100.

Hide in....

You have the following choices:

1. His shoe

2. The kitchen (on the left)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writinguy (UN: storeviewer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writinguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/779569-Ultimate-shrinking-with-male-celebs/cid/180837-William-shrinks-you-to-an-inch