*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shake it up
  2. The Age Room
  3. a trip to the Mansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/311816-Shake-it-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: The Ensure Shake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shake it up

    by: Unknown
It has been awhile since you had anything to eat or drink, so the sight of a milkshake nearby sounds like just the thing.

"Down the hatch," you say as you guzzle down every last drop of it.

Then, as if in hindsight you realize the words of your host as they come back to you with haunting clarity.

"Anything can change me, or something like that is what he said I think?" you mutter, as your body feels strange and you feel a tingly sensation run through you from head to toe.

Facial hair seems to be growing at an alarming rate, and you soon have a full beard and moustache. Your short haircut has crept down below your shoulders as well.

Noticing a mirror on the back of a nearby closet door, you wander over to it to find...

You have the following choices:

1. A fifty year old man with graying hair

*Noteb*
2. an 88 year old man with long white beard and thinning hair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/311816-Shake-it-up