*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fifth Knight
  2. The Sword of Eternity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166359-The-Fifth-Knight
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Gothic · #722041
The days of knights and chivalry flourish...or do they?
This choice: Rodney Dukke of Beladim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fifth Knight

    by: Unknown
You remove your helm and smile, showing perfectly even white teeth against a dark tan. Your muscles hold up the armor effortlessly and you know that the Sword of Eternity will feel good in your hands.

You stand as the others look at you in silence. The king hands you the sword with a soft smile.

"Rodney Dukke of Beladim will be the leader of the knights of the realm. I should have guessed it would be you." He says.

You nod softly and watch as all but one removes their helms. You lift an eyebrow but say nothing.

"There is a feast in your honor. Go, dine, wine and live, my friends, for there is a war on the horizon."

As three of the knights move toward the door you watch the fourth hesitate. You back to the door, bowing and wondering what the knight intends.

Before you can think of a plausible reason to remain, the king waves his hand and the doors are closed.

"Damn!" You mutter.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. You return to your chamber to prepare to feast.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166359-The-Fifth-Knight