*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. WHATS THIS????
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678542-Pokemon-Giantess/cid/159619-WHATS-THIS
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #678542
Misty becomes a giantess
Chapter #1

WHATS THIS????

    by: Dawnbringer
"Come on Misty we need to get to kyrion city before nightfall!" Misty gave Brock a deadly stare. "I'm going as fast as I can you slanty eyed jerk!" The red head sprinted to catch up with the crew. "You all right Mist?" The spikey black haired kid questioned. "Yeah ash just tell Brock to lay off, my feet are killing me." The trail dragged on and on, suddenly the ground beneath Misty caved in. She went tumbling into what appeared to be an ancient temple. She could hear voices above her. "Mist, you all right?!!!" She looked down at what appeared to be a clay idol. "Ahh forget about her Ash, stupid tomboy deserves to learn a lesson, lets go pick up some chicks!!" "Shut up Brock!" Ash retorted. The idol in Misty's hand suddenly began to glow. She gained the power to........

You have the following choices:

1. Grow

2. Shrink

3. Transform people

4. Swallow people whole

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dawnbringer (UN: dawnbringer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678542-Pokemon-Giantess/cid/159619-WHATS-THIS