*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152665-Proctologist-of-sorts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #666301
Your girlfriend steals a toy from the lab...
This choice: she putts you in her butt, either in the cheeks or up it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Proctologist of sorts...

    by: dr.weird
"Let's see what the inside of my butt looks like." she says excitedly. "Umm...let's not," you respond, "I'm pretty confident I'm not gonna like it in there." "Oh, nonense, who wouldn't wanna be in their girlfriend's butt?" And with that, she lowers you to her glorious, round, soft butt cheeks and pulls them open. You gasp at the site and smell of the sphincter as she moves you towards it. She wastes little time as your head makes contact and she shoves you all the way in. She then pulls up her panties and pants and shifts around a bit. She feels a rumble as she farts for a few seconds, and then giggles at your sounds of disgust over the intercom. She then activates the camera system and stares at her own pulsating rectum. "Michelle, it really reeks in here. And what happens when you have to crap?" you complain. "Nothing, you'll come out with it. And get used to the smell, because you ain't coming out until I have to crap anyway."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you are out of there pretty fast

*Noteb*
2. it's at least a day until you are swallowed by her crap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152665-Proctologist-of-sorts