*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/466418-Tyler-the-New-Guy
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Musclar? or  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Tyler, the New Guy

    by: Theday
"Who do you have there?" you ask and turn towards Joe who's standing in the doorway of the back door.
"My newest employee," Joe says with a smile and continues to explain," he just graduated from college. He had some summer courses and is now an excellent chef."
Just then the newest employee of the Main Street Bakery walks through the door way and you see that he's about 6' tall with slightly wider shoulders then normal. Then you see that his stomach is pretty flat.
"So this is (insert your name here)," says the guy walking closer and extends his hand," I'm Tyler. I see this bakery has been good to you."
You realize that Tyler is looking at your belly and quickly say," Well, never trust a thin chef."
With that you poke Tyler's stomach and almost break your finger. His stomach is as hard as steel.
"And what about us muscular chefs?" asks Tyler with a grin and lifting up his shirt a bit to expose his rock hard abs.
"As long as the food is good I'm sure you'll be fine," You smile and welcome him to the team and return to your work as Joe shows Tyler around.

The rest of the week passes and soon Tyler is working with you. You try to have fun like you and Troy had, but Tyler very rarely eats any of the pastries. Infact he usually brings a lunch and snack of vegetables and on a few occasions you've overheard him muttering about how some loyal big bellied customers were "slobs" "pigs" and "walking heart attacks". He's even said that about your Dad.




What should you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Confront him about thoes comments? or

2. Nothing and go to school the next day?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/466418-Tyler-the-New-Guy