*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/3378705-Something-different-maybe-focus-on-a-bigger-butt
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Something different, maybe focus on a bigger butt?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Something different, maybe focus on a bigger butt?

    by: OMGitsMason
As you wish for your clothes to grow to fit your size, you get the idea to wish to gain an extra 100 pounds, but only to your butt, and to wish your pants to be 1 size too small. While you've always fantasized about being fat, there was one thing that you always wanted. A fat ass.

Your clothes start to reside themselves to fit your figure while you can feel your already big butt feel warm and start to grow. You put your hands on your ass as it balloons outward. Your ass continues to grow and starts to spill out of your pants. As it finishes growing, you look into the mirror.

From the waist up, there is 0 change to your fat figure, but when you start to look lower, you see the damage. Your waist has grown massive with added fat and your butt has grown outwards an extra foot. You look lower to your thighs. They have thickened up to match your waist and ass. They are so big that there is nothing that can stop them from rubbing together when you walk. Your huge ass easily dwarfs the rest of your body now. You also notice that your pants look like they are desperately trying to prevent your massive ass and thighs from spilling out and you can't help but smile as you feel your soft butt.

As you're rubbing your butt, you're knocked out of your daydream as you get a text message from your friend Mikey. Apparently, you and he planned a movie night at your house and he's on his way. Seeing this, you have a decision:

A) You can either wish that your figure was natural.

Or B) Wish yourself back to normal.

You have the following choices:

1. Wish that your figure was natural.

2. Wish yourself back to normal.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OMGitsMason (UN: omgitsmason12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/3378705-Something-different-maybe-focus-on-a-bigger-butt