*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/208785-Dads-new-suit
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: modelling new clothes for your mother!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Dad's new suit

    by: Theday
With that last wish you shrink back down to 170 pounds and wish for a bigger appetite. With the bigger appetite your gains will be more natural and probaboly more enjoyable to watch your body slowly grow bigger.
After your wish you'll feeling pretty hungury, so you decide to go downstairs to get a before supper snack.
You head out of your room and down the stairs and through the living room and into the kitchen to see the back side of your Dad in a new blue work suit.
"See how loose it is Peg?" asks your Dad to your Mom, streching out his leg," it fits like a glove."
"Another new suit Rob?" asks your Mom walking up close and inspects it by poking and proding your Dad (Your Dad likes when your Mom does that)," have you gained some wieght teddy bear?"
"No," you answer coming out from behind your Dad.
"No," answers your Dad noticing you," Guess my other blue one shrunk in the wash."
"Not likely," your Mom says giving your Dad a slap against his belly," just means your wieght proportions are changing. You're loosing muscle and gaining more fat."
"I've been busy at the office and haven't had much time to lift wieghts and take walks," says your Dad with his thinking face," I guess I'll have to work on that." Your Dad puts his arm around you and holds you close and says,"So how was your day (insert your name here)?"
"Uneventful," you lie," except I got a new CD."
"Shame," sighs your Dad," maybe you should get a job to bring some order in your life."
"Maybe," you answer," I'm hungury, what's for supper?"
"Good question," your Dad agrees," what are we having Peggy?"





What's your Mom's answer?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/208785-Dads-new-suit