*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. bad day
  2. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/520616-Construction-Site-Shrink/cid/121989-bad-day
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #520616
a man gets shrunk on the job at a construction site
This choice: run and hide behind some ply wood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

bad day

    by: lazyboy
Tom walked on and Frank headed toward the house. I ducked behind the 2x6's. "These guys are fucking giants, man, what am I gonna do? I could get stepped on!"

Frank glanced down at my hammer lying on the ground and squatted to pick it up. "Where the fuck did that jerk off go? If he gets me in trouble for goofing off, I gonna wring his fucking neck." If I had been standing any closer, I would have come up just to the top of Frank's construction boots, I estimated. Shit, I do NOT wanna get that close to him; he ornery enough at normal size, what a fucking intimidation he'd be with me at this size. Finally, he went away and resumed his work. I sat down and grabbed my knees, burying my face. "What the fuck happened to me was all that went on in my reduced mind for three hours until quitting time.

"God damn him!" an angry voice bellowed around the corner. "I better never see him again if he knows what's good for him. All this work undone - I've gotta stay and do it otherwise it's my head. Fuck nailing up plywood. Shit, I wish I could show him…What the fuck are these doing here?!" His agitated voice came to a halt right in front of my hiding place, and I stood up terrified by what the mass that blocked the cracks between the boards I had carelessly laid against the wall.

"God damn it, I've gotta do every fucking thing," and with ease Frank gathered the boards and lifted them away, and I stood, exposed at six inches small. His mouth fell open in disbelief, he dropped the boards next to him and stared down at me. "Why you little fucking…"

I bolted, but his construction boot came down hard to break my path. "What the fuck have you been doing you little fucking jerk. I oughtta step on you." He lifted his foot, and I ran scared shitless between his legs.

He turned quickly. "Don't you run away from me when I'm talking to you, you insignificant prick." He took a step toward where I was running, bent down and clamped his fingers around my body, jerking me off the ground. My arms were trapped in his fist, my legs dangling out, and my head and shoulders above his thumb as his face came closer into view.

"Don't hurt me! I shouted, "loosen your grip - you're crushing me!"

He immediately put his thumb over my face to muffle my plea. "Don’t you talk to me when I'm talking to you! You want me to break your head off pipsqueak?" and he applied pressure on his thumb that could easily have broken my neck had he kept going. He took his thumb away and held me up to his face. "Man, I'm so pissed off at you I should break you in half. How'd you like your puny body to get splattered on this wall you were supposed to have finished? Fuck - you're only half the size of your hammer - what good are you? Look at this muscle!" He flexed the arm in which he held me, and I looked down at his massive pumped bicep. "I get this from working hard, not from goofing off till I'm your fucking size. Eat my pit, fucker."

He slapped me into the armpit of his other arm, and brought his bicep down to his chest, enclosing me in his wet, hairy, smelly armpit. Surrounded by the warm smell of this gigantic man, and suffocating besides, I popped a boner, and nearly lost it, but he released the pressure, and I fell a long way into his cupped palm. He bounced me around in his hand a dew times while his anger subsided and looked scornfully at me. "What the fuck am I gonna do with you? I try to help you out, get you a job, and you fucking shrink into a six inch Ken doll. I'm not through with you, you fucker." He pulled a wasted piece of chalk line out of his tool belt, hooked it through mine, tied a knot, grabbed a nail and my hammer; gave the nail two shots, and tied the other end of the string around it, and left me dangling at the level of his chest. He slammed my hammer on the wall just a few inches from me. "Don't move!" he got a big chuckle out of that, and walked away to finish nailing up the plywood.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lazyboy (UN: brad3434 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lazyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/520616-Construction-Site-Shrink/cid/121989-bad-day