*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/94197-The-Panther-feed-the-tigers-hind-end
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #344945
A handful of dogs, A massive cave, Encounters with various giant furs is promised
This choice: A Panther comes in with him, about the same size, much leaner.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Panther feed the tigers hind end.

    by: Talon
You gulp as you see the Tiger lead in a panther, the lean looking panther carries a human in his paw, you manage to scatter yourself, hidding under... under... Apparenlty they don't have a maid cause your haven is in a huge pair of trowsers, they smell kinda musky, and aren't built the way normaly ones are. The tiger and the panther talk excitedly, look around the room and certainly take no notice of you. You get a bad feeling in your bones about this You watch the tiger bend over, his legs straddling the back of the couch, he slips his boxers halfways down his thighs,stretching them with his splayed legs and leaving his rump bare. The panther takes the struggling human in his paw, put in head away from him bends over and presses it against the tigers rump, you hold your mouth as the panther continues to push it in, slowly, the human wiggling madly as the tiger groans, you finally take a breath as the human vanishes from view and hold it again as the tiger sits up and pulls back on his boxers, trapping the poor soul in a horrible fate. You almost faint in relief as the two beasts walk off, the tiger whith a disturbimingly unnatural gait into another chamber. You shudder in place, biting you lip in terror.. then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talon (UN: talonsaurn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/94197-The-Panther-feed-the-tigers-hind-end