*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sisters
  2. Captured
  3. A brief struggle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/284379-Sisters
by Andrea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #295669
A traditional fantasy story set in a land on the brink of war
This choice: The riders stop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sisters

    by: Andrea
Dauphin heard the transport stop and felt strong arms drag her out of the carriage. Looking around she was horrified to realise she was back in the land of Cardac again, after she had tried so hard to escape and gotten so far.

The guards handled her roughly, dragging her towards the palace gates. So, her disobedience was to be punished by the King himself!

"Move girl. We haven't got all day," said the one in charge, yanking the rope that held her roughly.

"I wouldn't treat her like that if I were you."

The comment was spoken in a quiet voice but turning to face the speaker the guard was immediately silent. Dauphin knew who it would be, and was not suprised to turn and face her sister Delphina.

"I am to take her from here. Give her to me," she commanded and without a single question the guards stood aside. After all it did not do to question the heir to the throne.

Delphina undid Dauphin's bonds and led her in through the gates.

"I'm sorry. Is he very angry?" Dauphin whispered.

"What do you expect?" Delphina asked wryly, "You should know not to cross our father like that now."

"You know how much I needed to escape. It's alright for you as the elder twin but me..." Dauphin said, on the brink of tears.

"I know," Delphina replied.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Delphina leads Dauphin to Cardac

*Noteb*
2. Delphina goes to speak to Cardac alone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andrea (UN: astephenson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Andrea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/284379-Sisters