*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2328209-Giantess-Universe/cid/ABP9MQZGV-Riley-the-Giantess-of-Ohio
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2328209
In a universe where giantess exist, interesting things can happen.
This choice: Open  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Riley, the Giantess of Ohio

    by: Mackenzie
The streets of Cleveland, Ohio filled up with cars as they tried to catch the football game between the Browns and the Rams. And Riley, a 180 foot tall high school student doesn't plan to miss it, but it was difficult to place her feet as the people didn't allow much room.

“Oh, come on, guys.” She begged.

“Should’ve taken my car when I had the chance.” Her friend Ashley, who sat on her shoulder, voiced her impatience.

“No, no, we’ll make it. Trust the process.” Riley assured her tiny friend.

"Staying in one spot for 5 minutes, such progress.” The gloomy goth crossed her arms.

“Not my fault there's traffic.”

“It'd be better if I drove.”

“But then we won't sit together.”

“We’d still be in the same place.”

“Yeah, but you won't have the best spot.”

“I have ridden on your shoulder countless times, what's so different this time.”

“It's quite obvious. First live sport show. Giant girl.”

“You're not wrong.” Ashley said.

“We’ll make it. I just have to wait for the streets to clear up.” As soon as she said that, a space was made for her when the light turned red. Her Chuck’s blocked the intersection for a moment, then lifted back up as she walked closer to the Browns Stadium. The left side was easier to walk as most were heading towards the stadium, which meant less accidents.

Riley being a gentle soul has become a favorite in Cleveland and the entire state of Ohio. For a 16 year old girl, she's well behaved and does her best to help out her fellow Buckeyes.

It didn't take long before she stopped as another light turned green, allowing the cars to pass through.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next Chapter (leave for author)

*Noteb*
2. Next Chapter

*Noteb*
3. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mackenzie (UN: intuitivefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mackenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2328209-Giantess-Universe/cid/ABP9MQZGV-Riley-the-Giantess-of-Ohio