*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carmelita Fox
  2. ~Wishing Stones~
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2326781-Sly-Cooper-in-Stone-of-Wishes/cid/JG4CSDK2R-Carmelita-Fox
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2326781
The heroes and villain's seek ancient stones that can grant any wish he/she desire most.
This choice: ...Carmelita Fox.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carmelita Fox

    by: 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰
         ...Inspector Carmelita Fox of Interpol.
         As she walks around room, she soon sighs from pure boredom of being head of security for the latest artifact.
         Yet, as she thinks back to all the times she had to deal with magic, she began to walk to the center piece as she stared at a stone that was pitch black with rainbow like gems glowing through the cracks.
         "So, this is a wishing stone? The only kind of stone to rival that of a genie? Kinda hard to believe that such a small thing can be so powerful."
         Upon closer inspection, her own inhabitions began to fade as curiosity took over.
         "But then again, it could be used to help me catch that damn ringtail... Then again, I did slightly enjoy being a giantess from that mask of darkness... Not to mention all the other wishes I could make..."
         It was then that her stomach began to rumble, having her put a hand on it.
         "Then again, I could really use some real food. Can't believe I forgot to grab a bite to eat on my way here..."
         As if she was in a trance, she carefully disabled the security system around the stone and placed a hand onto it's smooth surface as a voice was heard within her mind.
~A wish to grant, for a desire to be realised.~
~Speak your true desire, but be careful. For the desire may not be what you need.~

         As if on cue, her eyes glazed over as her deepest desire came to mind before she spoke.
         "Dear wishing stone, grant me my desire. For I wish..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2326781-Sly-Cooper-in-Stone-of-Wishes/cid/JG4CSDK2R-Carmelita-Fox