*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carol the Cruel
  2. The Dating Pool
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324236-Dating-a-Witch/cid/Z4PYMNHBQ-Carol-the-Cruel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Occult · #2324236
Someone starts dating a witch
This choice: Cruel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carol the Cruel

    by: Hobbitking
You didn't have much of a choice when it came to dating Carol. You were walking through the shopping mall when you felt an arm wrap around yours. "You're my boyfriend now," she informed you with no further introductions. You were about to protest when you had a good look at her, this gave you some pause but not quite enough. You were about to say something when you heard a commotion.

"Carol, Carol, come back!" a man came chasing after you. He was in full hysterics and he was coming after the woman you were with. At first you thought she had approached you for safety from this man but you soon found out differently. "You can't leave me like this!" He begged her.

Without a word she turned around and pointed a finger at him. One minute he was there the next moment there was a cockroach. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you realized what she had done.

"Run away and you'll meet the same fate..." Carol warned you. "Now why don't we..."

You have the following choices:

1. Get some food

*Noteb*
2. Go back to your place

*Noteb*
3. Go to my place

*Noteb*
4. Introduce me to your family

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324236-Dating-a-Witch/cid/Z4PYMNHBQ-Carol-the-Cruel