*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue looking
  2. Test it
  3. Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/SG4FPSJ3P-Continue-looking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2324005
After Mark finds out he can swap body parts, his mind goes crazy with the possibilities.
This choice: Continue looking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Continue looking

    by: Matt Wii
Mark continues to look around to see who else he could test the remote on.

He spots a jogger running by an elderly couple on a bench. The jogger appeared to be in her 30s. She was definitely fit as she wore skin tight workout clothes that showed off her curvy, fit body. She had her brunette hair up in a ponytail. The pink workout clothes popped on her dark tan skin. Mark couldn’t help but stare at her rather large breasts and firm ass. Looking at the elderly couple, they looked like the classic old white couple. Both had grey hair and wrinkles everywhere. They held each other’s hands as the old man used his other hand to hold his cane.

Mark looked around more and spotted what appeared to be a group chilling together. The group was diverse with there being a different collection of people. In general, there was a pregnant white woman who was roughly in her late 20s, an older Latina woman who was cuddled up with her white boyfriend, an early 20s black couple, and an Asian man who seemed to be just exiting his teenage years.

Mark started to think about what his next move was.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jogger and Elderly Couple

*Noteb*
2. The friend group

*Noteb*
3. Go somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matt Wii (UN: mallblartcop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Matt Wii has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/SG4FPSJ3P-Continue-looking