*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test it
  2. Remote
  3. How does he swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/FG4R7K9KX-Test-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2324005
After Mark finds out he can swap body parts, his mind goes crazy with the possibilities.
This choice: Test it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Test it

    by: Matt Wii
Mark stood there for a moment and looked around. He needed to know what this remote did right now. He took in the people around him and tried to decide who he’d use this weird remote on.

Mark noticed a family who was out for a family walk. There was the father, a rather large man in his 40s. Little bits of grey were showing in his beard. The man wasn’t fat but was showing signs of developing a dad bod. He dressed rather casual in his tank top and khaki shorts. With him was his wife. She appeared to be around the same age with wrinkles starting to develop a little. She had blonde hair that she still attempted to keep blonde. She was the run of the mill house wife with her sundress and small heels. In front of the couple was their young daughter, roughly 7 or 8. She was adorable with her missing teeth and princess dress on. The parents watched her and laughed as she played with her blonde hair and jumped around. The couple also appeared to be push a stroller that had a baby boy laying in it fast asleep.

Looking away from the family, Mark spotted a teenage couple walking a dog. The couple did not seem to match when it came to their aesthetics. The boy was a tall and fit jock, dressed in his football jacket and jeans. Meanwhile, the girl was a short goth girl with heavy makeup, purple hair, big black boots, and a mini skirt. Even with that difference, the two appeared to be deeply in love with each other.

Mark looked around more as he considered his options on who to test the remote on.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The family

2. The couple

3. Continue looking

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matt Wii (UN: mallblartcop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Matt Wii has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324005-Body-Part-Swaparoo/cid/FG4R7K9KX-Test-it