*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323206-New-Equestria-Girls-Shrink-Story/cid/W4KQHZ77D-How-The-Story-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2323206
A guy who is best friends with the (Hu)Mane 7 ends up getting small.
Chapter #1

How The Story Begins

    by: Alectric25
Hi. My name is (Y/N), and this is a story of how I fell in love with seven girls who became my girlfriends. You see, these girls had saved me. I was in the worst state of depression when I first came to CHS and I was so alone. Both of my parents were dead and I couldn't even think about how my life was going to treat me. That's when I first met her.

A girl with fiery red hair walked up to you and saw you sad.

This is my best friend, Sunset Shimmer. She's not from this world. She comes from a world of magical ponies. I was surprised when she told me about this. I wasn't sure how to react, but she was really nice to me.

You and Sunset were now walking towards the music room.

Sunset was very kind enough to introduce me to her friends.

In the Music Room, you see six other girls. One girl was wearing glasses, one girl had pink frizzy hair, one girl was wearing a cowgirl hat, one girl had rainbow hair, one girl had dark purple hair, and the other girl had pink hair.

Those are the other girls that I had fallen in love with as well.

Pans to Twilight.

The girl with the glasses is named Twilight Sparkle, not the Pony Version, who I have met, but the human version. She was pretty much the smartest one of all the girls. She was a little anxious at times, but when I got to know her more, she was comfortable around me. She has a passion for being a top scientist in Canterlot. I hope she makes her goals.

Pans to Rarity.

The girl with the purple hair is named Rarity. She's the generous one of the group who has a love for fashion. She would always make these amazing outfits that I was even blown away by. She would make a great fashion designer one day.

Pans to Applejack.

The cowgirl is named Applejack. She's a very honest girl who would never lie to anyone. That's the one thing I like about her. Her honesty is amazing. She hasn't lied to me once. She's always a hard worker and always gets the job done. I even come by to help her on the farm a lot of times.

Pans to Pinkie Pie.

This crazy hyperactive girl is named Pinkie Pie. She knows how to make people laugh. When I first met her, I could barely laugh at any of her jokes because of my depression. That was until she told me a joke that was very funny to me. Also, she's such a great baker. Her yummy desserts just make my mouth water. She can be crazy at times, but I honestly like that about her.

Pans to Rainbow Dash.

The girl with rainbow hair is named Rainbow Dash. She's the loyal one of the group. She may have an ego at times, but deep down she cares about her friends. When she found out about my depressing life, she was loyal enough to keep me company. She's the most athletic one of the group as well. Captain of every sports team that there is. I was truly amazed by her.

Pans to Fluttershy.

This rather shy pink-haired girl is named Fluttershy. She's very shy around others, but she is filled with so much kindness. She would always be so kind to me whenever I was feeling depressed. She would be there for me when I was down. She's also an animal lover, which I admire about her. I think she would be a great veterinarian someday.

The girls then chat with you asking you some questions.

These girls got to know me very well. I did tell them about my depressing life and what I've been through. They were sympathetic towards me and they all gave me some hugs. It felt... nice that they would do that. They all cared about me.

Then we saw you with a loaded handgun and you were aiming it towards the side of your head. That was until Sunset and the other girls stopped this as they took the gun away from you and saw how much depression you had. This of course caused you to cry out in so much sadness. The girls then hugged you while they were crying along with you.

At first, I didn't want anything to do with them because I was planning to shoot myself, which they found out and they helped me get through this. They didn't want to lose me.

Over the months, you began to recover from the incident.

The girls did what they could to make me feel like I was worth living, even though I was still depressed inside. Over those months, I soon developed something for them. It was something I hadn't felt before. That feeling was love. I never had these feelings before, but just being around these girls made me happy.

Now you were at Sunset Shimmer's house watching a movie together.

I became their best friend quickly and even became a member of their band. I was a guitar player, of course, and I was pretty amazing to play it. But today, this is how I managed to get all of these girls to be my girlfriends and have my harem.

You have the following choice:

1. Start the Story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alectric25 (UN: alectric25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alectric25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323206-New-Equestria-Girls-Shrink-Story/cid/W4KQHZ77D-How-The-Story-Begins