*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A startling Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321992-The-Nutty-Nerd/cid/BMHKCKQXW-A-startling-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2321992
An adopted young 17 year old Nerd, unknowingly is the decedent of Dr. Henry Jekyll.
Chapter #1

A startling Discovery

    by: JT Baker
This night was going to go a little different for Miles. While he worked on his art project, he felt a slight pain in the back of his neck."Ugh, not again." Miles said, the headaches and neck pain had been happening for a few weeks. He payed it no attention, and just kept working on his project.

But the headaches got worse and more he tried not to focus on it, the worse they got. Until he couldn't take it anymore. Miles stood up from his desk and stumbled across his room. He could hear the sound of fabric ripping and bones popping. With in minutes, Miles passed out on the floor.

Moments later, Miles awoke while still on the floor. "Uhh, what happened." Miles said, he was a little sore and confused. But something felt off. Miles noticed his shirt was ripped to shreds. "What the hell!" He exclaimed, he looked at himself in the mirror. His reflection was that of a muscled male physique. Miles couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Am I dreaming, am I dead?!" Miles said, he touched his face to see if it was real. Seeing his bicep bulge as he bent his arm. "Whoa" Miles flexed his new muscles and admired his reflection.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT Baker (UN: jtbaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT Baker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321992-The-Nutty-Nerd/cid/BMHKCKQXW-A-startling-Discovery