*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The test subject
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321752-TheWebsitemg/cid/B9K56QYLS-The-test-subject
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #2321752
A new website cause muscle growth for those who find it. They deserve it…
Chapter #1

The test subject

    by: JT
A small content creator who only has about 1.35k Subscribers on YouTube decided to find very useful websites but no one knows about hoping it will blow up.

He comes across a few such as a website which has access to every answer to every test to ever exist, even unreleased exam papers from exam boards. He even found one which allows you to buy illegal products legally from anywhere in the world.

During his research he comes across this website called TheWebsite.mg, The content creator (Derek) tries it out.

The website reads, “The following website allows you to grow bigger and more muscular to whatever size you want!

Try out range of growth sizes. If you feel the need to grow taller for more muscle, that is an option.

Enjoy your well deserved growth


Derek felt intrigued as his other websites he found we’re practically illegal to use, let’s see what this had to offer.

He immediately scrolls to the muscle growth section, Derek is skinny and wants some meat on him. He looks at his options and decides to grow by 10kg. He thought it would be an online order which would arrive within a week, but Derek was dead wrong…

As soon as he click the button with his mouse, he felt an electric shock from his mouse before he looked and saw his arm gain muscle mass. He was so shocked he stumbled over his chair and landed, luckily, on his bed instead of the hard concrete floor of the basement. He noticed his pectorals heading outwards from his chest becoming visible through a small MrBeast t-shirt he was wearing. Despite the black shirt, he abs we’re now visible through the shirt as well. His arms were still expanding and filled up those sleeves as much as they could. Finally his legs ballooned.

Derek now looked like he’d been working out for almost 3-4 years now.

Derek was thinking to himself about what this website just did, what does Derek do next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321752-TheWebsitemg/cid/B9K56QYLS-The-test-subject