*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ren
  2. A Phantom Thief
  3. Persona 5
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321706-Persona-TGRemake/cid/VVG699P2B-Ren
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2321706
Persona Saga TG Story Set
This choice: Ren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ren

    by: Supmcsup
Simply put, I don't like to do winding paths of "other" so I like to try and give mutiple ideas here in one place of course others can add but I want to give plenty options right off the bat!

The Wildcard-


The wild card, a card a card used to represent another card. In this universe being a wild card...has so much more to it. When Ren and Ryuji first trip into Kamoshida's palace,Ren's entire body shimmered and warp until he looks like an exact copy of Ann (not that Ren knows her name) and a skimpy pawpriny bikini with a cat ear headbamd. What happens next is up to you...or me...or anyone but one thing is certian that this won't be the last time Ren will be transformed.


Switching Masks-


Ren couldn't believe that he convinced that pixie shadow to join him! Why...Why dose everything feel strange? Everything is getting bigger? As Ren will soon find out he can and will absorb other shadows which grants Arsene new abliies but will transform his body...which some how seems to always end up a girl.


Warden's Trial-


The twin Wardens give a Ren a request, they wish to see the world from his eyes. They or one swap bodies with him chaos most likely ensues.


Ren's Inside Story-


Ryuji is in some deep shit. He was messing around with the app and suddenly found himself in Ren's palace...as he wanders the halls and talks he unknowingly starts to change Ren into whatever he mentions.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Wild Card.

*Noteb*
2. Masks.

*Noteb*
3. Warden's trials.

*Noteb*
4. Ren's inside Story.

*Noteb*
5. Other story concepts.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Supmcsup (UN: bobymcjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321706-Persona-TGRemake/cid/VVG699P2B-Ren