*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Laura's brain and control center
  2. Exploring Laura
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320342-Controlling-a-woman-from-her-brain/cid/L7N6FC9XF-Lauras-brain-and-control-center
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2320342
What would you do if you have the chance to enter to a woman's brain and control her?
This choice: David enters Laura's nose towards her brain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Laura's brain and control center

    by: Davikito
David kept going further up to Laura's head, when he saw the entrance to her nose, at the beginning he felt a little gross about entering her nose, but curiosity killed the cat, so he entered. Laura was deeply sleep so she didn't feel anything. He kept climbing and he felt how Laura was pulling up some air very rapidly, she was about to sneeze, but before she does it, Rob passed a piece of tissue that separates the nose cavity and the cranial space where Laura's brain is located.
David was amazed with the sight of the interior of her cranium, he could see the brain and the stem going further down her body, he also saw the eyeballs and the optical nerves going into her brain, as well as the hearing and olfactive nerves.
David decided to touch one part of her brain, immediately that touch made Laura's left leg to move upwards, however she was so deeply sleep that it didn't wake her up.
David went behind her brain and touched it, expecting another weird reaction from her body, but this time a hatch opened in her brain and an interior light lit in. What was that? David thought
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Davikito (UN: davikito96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Davikito has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320342-Controlling-a-woman-from-her-brain/cid/L7N6FC9XF-Lauras-brain-and-control-center