*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Search history
  2. Uh oh
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320075-Learning-to-live-diapered/cid/LFBDP2PJS-Search-history
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2320075
Young girl being put back into diapers by her mother.
This choice: Your mother asks you about your search history.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Search history

    by: Probablynotalright
Your mother sits on your bed, thankfully still dry. "Honey, I'm going to ask you something and I'd appreciate if you were honest with me."

Immediately, you mind goes still. Did she see your wet sheets? your wet clothes? did somehow know about what you were reading online? Dozens of horrible outcomes playing out in your mind.

"I saw your search history, you're not slick y'know. Is this really something you're interested in?"

Well that could've gone infinitely worse.

"I've had a lot of time to think about it, i can't say i'm surprised. It doesn't seem to be anything harmful either. Would you like to wear diapers from now on?"

You have the following choices:

1. *Nod shyly*

*Noteb*
2. Pretend you're not interested, continue as you are.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Probablynotalright (UN: something178 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Probablynotalright has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320075-Learning-to-live-diapered/cid/LFBDP2PJS-Search-history