*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Life in the agency
  2. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320055-United-Agency-Against-Transformations/cid/NJRN35NWL-The-Life-in-the-agency
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2320055
Follow the adventures of a secret agency that fights all kinds of transformed mysteries.
This choice: Let's see what life and day to day life is like at the agency.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Life in the agency

    by: Jupitera
The United Agency Against Transformations is a top secret organization at the service of the UN. The central headquarters is located in what appears to be some remote place in the United States and each country has a headquarters that operates, coordination being key, to stop those who alter people, they have a system of protocols, and classification of threats, as well as several secret prisons adapted with magic and science, not to mention the warehouses where dangerous magical objects are kept.

The agents pass a series of controls and exams in order to become recruited members of the best secret services, police and armies in the world, as well as the most brilliant scientists and the best experts in occult arts and magic.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jupitera (UN: ferpanda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320055-United-Agency-Against-Transformations/cid/NJRN35NWL-The-Life-in-the-agency