*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/LNNSYF259-Super-Puberty-Rock
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2318365
A young man who knows he is inferior to everyone makes his way through life.
This choice: Choice A  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Super Puberty Rock

    by: Minion
Jesse opened the door to find his Aunt and Uncle standing there with suitcases. Behind them were Caleb and Joey, both the boys grinning widely at the sight of their older cousin. Joey was a skinny little boy with short, dark brown hair that always seemed to stick up in the front. His skin was pale, and he had a few freckles scattered over his nose. He wore a blue t-shirt with a yellow truck on the front and a pair of faded blue jeans. Caleb, on the other hand, was a little taller and slightly broader. He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of camo shorts. Caleb was much more mischievous than Joey and always ready to jump at any opportunity to cause trouble.

"Hey Jesse, we really appreciate you agreeing to watch the boys," said his Aunt, smiling gratefully. "We have a lot going on this week, and I really wanted to make sure the boys were well looked after."

"Of course!" Jesse replied cheerfully, looking forward to spending time with his two little cousins.

"Well we won't hold you up anymore, have fun with them." Said his uncle before giving the boy's a hug and turning back towards their car.

"Come on boys, get in here," Jesse said, ushering Joey and Caleb into his house.
Once inside the two boys started running around the house. "Slow down you two, don't break anything," Jesse called out to the two kids, watching anxiously as they raced back and forth. "How about you boys get some of your energy out in the backyard," Jesse suggested.

"Whatever Jesse," Caleb laughed energetically, already rushing to the backdoor with Joey trailing him. Jesse turned to haul the boy's suitcases to his guest room.

Outside the boys were playing tag, running around and trying to catch each other. "Gotcha, now you're it," Caleb called out triumphantly as he tagged Joey.

"Not for long," Joey replied as he dashed after Caleb. Joey chased Caleb a bit into the forest, trying to tag him, before stopping at the sight of a rock in the middle of the ground that appeared to glow.

"Look at this!" Joey exclaimed, pointing to the strange rock.

"Whoa, it's all sparkly," Caleb said, walking over and touching the rock. Suddenly the rock seemed to disappear.

"Huh? That's weird, where did it go?" Joey wondered, looking around for the missing rock.

"I don't know, but I'm bored. Let's go back inside," Caleb suggested, heading back towards the house. What the boys didn't know is that the rock turned into clear dust that they breathed in and unknowingly ingested.

"I'm hungry, what's for lunch?" Caleb asked as he and Joey walk into the kitchen. Never have they felt so starved. Jesse turned to place 2 massive burgers on the table.

"Well, I made you guys some extra big burgers. Don't expect to finish it, you will have alot of leftovers," Jesse smiled.

The two boys sat down at the table and started to eat their burgers. "Oh, man, this is really good," Caleb commented with his mouth full.

"Yeah, I think this is the best burger ever," Joey added, taking a huge bite. The boys took bite after bite until just a minute later they both finished the burgers.

"Oh wow, I'm still hungry. I need another one as soon as possible!" Caleb demanded, rubbing his stomach.

"What.... How did you eat those burgers so fast?" Jesse asked stunned as the boys never ate nearly that fast before.

"I don't know. But we are really hungry. Can we have some more?" Joey questioned.

"Uh well you can have these ones I was going to freeze." Jesse said before placing 2 more mammoth burgers on the table. The boys looked at each other for a moment before diving in and devouring the burgers even faster this time. "Mmm, this his the spot," Joey said, in between huge bites.

"You can say that again," Caleb replied.

Jesse was awestuck at the sight before him, the boys were literally shoveling the food down their throats. Without fail his small dick got hard at the sight, he had never seen someone eat so much. As their food began to digest, something started to change in Joey and Caleb. What happened?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SnekMonster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/LNNSYF259-Super-Puberty-Rock