*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/EWNDM933L-Past-the-Great-Door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2316789
A shrunken fight for survival against blissful humans, animals and one vengeful scientist!
This choice: Head inside the store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Past the Great Door

    by: Unaccustomed Cucumber
The sliding door stood thousands of feet into the air, sensory based, there was no way you'd open the damn thing on your own. If only a normal sized person could enter, it was a normal sized person you had to ride. You stood on the side of the walkway, dangerously close to those bratty teens and far enough from that crazed woman on the other side of the door. You watched as people made their way in and out of the station until a short break of traffic came your way. There you saw it, a large truck pulling in around the back of the station and out walks a grizzled overweight man clearly tired of his shift. You study the movement of his boots until he reaches the sidewalk. Quickly, you begin to run out towards the center of the walkway until the trucker is forced to walk into you, or on you if you aren't careful... Bracing yourself, you leap onto the textured side of his shoe just as the man walks past. You ride the shoe across the pavement. through the sliding door and into the arguably filthier interior of the store. Immediately you notice this man is headed straight for the bathrooms, riding all the way through might make things awkward. You could jump off now near the front desk for help from the cashier, or you could wait until he passes by a snack isle to scavenge resources. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jump now

2. Gather snacks deeper in the store

3. Ride into the bathroom?

4. Climb up the man's jeans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unaccustomed Cucumber (UN: ucucumber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unaccustomed Cucumber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316789-Surviving-on-Short-Notice/cid/EWNDM933L-Past-the-Great-Door