*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who Will It Be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314074-Football-Boys-Weight-Gain/cid/ST7PNDHV8-Who-Will-It-Be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2314074
Some football boys gain weight
Chapter #1

Who Will It Be?

    by: Dfstgeyffg
Who will it be?

Julian. (The Beast)
Age: 17
Height: 6'1
Weight: 245lbs
Build: Muscle & gut
Bio: Julian is a pretty big O lineman, but that doesn't mean he can't get bigger. He's gay, and likes the look of bigger guys. He pretty popular especially considering he still isn't out of the closet yet. He enjoys video games and watching sports. He has two younger brothers who are both really skinny, but look up to him a lot. Him and his family all eat a lot. Despite this he still works out a ton as to not get too fat, but maybe that will change? Julian is very confident and straightforward, but he can also be a bit intimidating. Julian is that smart.

Bennett. (The Little Guy)
Age: 15
Height: 5'8
Weight: 195lbs
Build: Chubby
Bio: Bennett is a right tackle for the team. He is pretty chubby and he is really self conscious about it. He's gay, and currently has a very skinny, non athletic, boyfriend. He is out of the closet and his boyfriend is trying to get Bennett to accept himself. He isn't very popular, mostly because he is kind of a huge nerd. He enjoys reading and musical theater. He has a younger sister and a older brother who are both chubby as well. He despises working out and will often skip conditioning. Bennett is laid back and kind. He is the only football player with a 4.0 gpa.

Derek. (The Gym Bro)
Age: 16
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200lbs
Build: Pure Muscle
Bio: Derek is the Quarterback of the team, but recently coach has asked him to bulk up a lot. He is straight and has a girlfriend. She is very pretty and popular. He very popular and he is rich. He enjoys working out and going to the beach. He is an only child, but his parents are very big. He eats very healthy, but maybe now that Coach wants him to bulk that will change? He is very self centered and kind of a jerk, but he gets better once you warm up to him. He is very the token jock type.

Mike. (The Average 'Joe')
Age: 16
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180lbs
Build: Skinny
Bio: Mike is a wide receiver of the team, but recently his brother has started to put on a lot of weight, maybe he will follow is his brother's footsteps? He is straight, and currently single. He is sort of popular. He enjoys writing and going out with his group of close friends. He has a an older brother. His brother (who also plays football) is chubby. He eats pretty average, but maybe now that his brother wants him to gain that will change. Mike is pretty shy and standoffish, but he has few friends he is really close with.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Julian

*Noteb*
2. Bennett

*Noteb*
3. Derek

*Noteb*
4. Mike

*Noteb*
5. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dfstgeyffg (UN: gsgdgcdj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dfstgeyffg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314074-Football-Boys-Weight-Gain/cid/ST7PNDHV8-Who-Will-It-Be