*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ring of possesion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309185-The-little-town-of-possession/cid/P5WB39ZR3-Ring-of-possesion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2309185
You find a ring that can make you possess people
Chapter #1

Ring of possesion

    by: Ant
Just to correct, Humbert Domigues (50), the rich man of the city, tries to defame his(Johnny Harper) aut to beat her in the elections. Rafe Jackson(49), secretary of Humbert Domingues, and lover of Helena Domingues. Otis Fey and Alexa Fey are married. Sorry guys, this is my first story.
One Friday, Johnny was returning home after a tiring day. For his teacher, Mr. Quentin, he gave the entire class a surprise test. He was returning along the usual path, he saw the house of his friend Artur who had finished the test early and was already at his house, the Fey couple's house and finally... Oops, Johnny tripped, falling to the ground, when he got up he saw what had tripped him.
It was a ring, stuck in the ground and when you saw the object, you went to pick it up. It appeared to be ancient, on it there was a blue crystal and a written phrase: Possess what you desire most. You didn't understand correctly and went home with the ring.
When you enter the house, you see your sister on the couch watching her cell phone, drooling with little Luke, playing with Legos. You come in and say hi to everyone.
-Hi guys, how are you?
Everyone greets you and the nanny, Jessica goes and asks.
-What ring is that Jony.
-I found it on the street- you said, right after leaving your backpack in the locker
-You should wear it, it looks beautiful with it.
-Ok-You put on the ring, so as not to disagree.
You go upstairs and take a shower, and when you come back your parents are already preparing dinner, breaded chicken fillet with pasta. You sit down and your sister teases you and asks:
- And did you see how quarrelsome Trudy was today?
-Don't start it.
- Jony, you should look for someone better! - said your sister, to upset you.
-Stop teasing your brother- said the father
-But you should look for someone better, son- said his mother worriedly.
-I can change her, soften the beast, deep down she is gentle
-If you say so son-said your Mother
After dinner you put your brother to bed, and go to sleep, but before that I decided to masturbate, but who are you going to masturbate?

You have the following choices:

1. your crush, Trudy Lovegood

*Noteb*
2. classmate, Agatha Mullendore

3. The nanny, Jessica omaley

4. Your sister, Samatha Harper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ant (UN: lim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309185-The-little-town-of-possession/cid/P5WB39ZR3-Ring-of-possesion