*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Family Secret
  2. The Monster Mother.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307990-Monster-Moms-Revised/cid/ZHD6YZRSP-Family-Secret
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2307990
this is based on an idea suggested by another member
This choice: Young Jon Devlin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Family Secret

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Hey... My name is Jon Devlin. You may not know it by looking at me but I am a human familiar. Normally, familiars are cats or owls with nearly limitless reserves of magic. They can not use it but they can grant it to a magic user. For a familiar to be human is very rare. For that familiar to be male is extremely rare. I am literally one in a billion. My mother is a magic user but she must feast upon mortals souls to maintain her immortality. why happens to the bodies? Well, she eats them. Mom is not human any more, not for at least a thousand years, and she will not reveal what happened to make her what she is today.

To the point, It is my turn to find the next victim. If this person is lucky, she will walk away with her life. All I need is the energy of her emotions to boost my mother's ability to seduce the next man. There is, of course, a risk that the girl I choose is a magic user. If she were to seduce me, mom would lose her familiar. Yeah, life in the world of monsters is never easy.

Who do I choose to as my next potential victim?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A middle aged teacher

*Noteb*
2. A girl in my school grade

*Noteb*
3. a gothic girl named Wedsday Adams

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Fill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307990-Monster-Moms-Revised/cid/ZHD6YZRSP-Family-Secret