*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story #1
  2. Season 9 or beyond
  3. More seasons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307592-Unlimited-Imagination/cid/E9D7WPYSX-Story-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2307592
Imagination is limitless, so have fun!
This choice: Story #1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Story #1

    by: Drayvon111
It had been a long, exhausting series of weeks; having been withers deep in rebuilding Canterlot and fully repairing race relations after the Legion of Doom’s defeat. However, it had all been worth it and Twilight was now sat on her new throne happy as ever. There was a lull in court at the moment though so she was writing the first draft of a book she was writing on the Magic of Friendship. Little did she realise however that a very familiar, very different type of magic lurked extremely close by.

“Hi, Stalwart!” The Pegasus Guard jumped. “Hi! How’s the family?” As the Guard blathered droningly, Stalwart Hide tuned him out as he thought; not really being Stalwart at all but a familiar nasty being. Hay, no-one seemed to have noticed his Guard helmet looked just a little like a certain demented Alicorn but he’d always admired Luna so it was ignored. What nopony would have believed was the twisted mind that lurked behind those eyes.

Nightmare Moon herself had been watching her enemies for over seven years now; ever since Cerberus’ absence allowed several villains to escape Tartarus like Tirek but also her. She’d enjoyed herself when she used an old link she had with Luna to subtly influence her to create the Tantabus but that was foiled again. Now, she was closer than she’d ever been before to victory; close enough she could practically taste it. This’ll be fun. But when to strike?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drayvon111 (UN: drayvon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGreenShark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307592-Unlimited-Imagination/cid/E9D7WPYSX-Story-1