*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of a brand new adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306513-A-Rather-Ticklish-Familys-Adventures/cid/AT3NPJ2YZ-The-start-of-a-brand-new-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2306513
A mother and her two daughters are always in for a laugh, whether they like it or not
Chapter #1

The start of a brand new adventure

    by: FaustLundgren
Hillary had warned her daughter Brielle multiple times not to bring snacks to bed, but Brie didn't really listen. As the sun was rising up over the trees outside her window, it shone its rays down on her fast asleep in her bed, with more than a few cookie crumbs laying on her shirt and by her sides. And while she was asleep, a small brown squirrel outside was already up and active, skittering along her roof looking for breakfast. As it passed by her window, it stopped, and looked inside; those crumbs looked delicious.

Smarter than the average squirrel, the critter slowly squeezed through Brie's window; she had made the mistake of cracking it open the previous night to stay cool. Silent as a mouse, it climbed over her furniture and then onto her bed, careful not to wake her. So far, so good. As it sniffed its way over to the crumbs, its eyes went wide. Jackpot.

Brie was in the middle of a dream where she was at school, answering a question in front of the class. But her answer was suddenly stifled by a few giggles. Her classmates looked at her confused, but she couldn't help it, as if something was tickling her nose. Her giggling turned to chortles, and slowly, her class faded as she woke up inside her room... with a giant fluffy squirrel tail brushing against her face.

Brie: Aw... hehehe

The animal didn't notice she was awake, and Brie smiled; the tickling against her nose and neck felt funny, and she did her best not to make too much noise to scare it off. As it wafted its tail back and forth, the squirrel stuffed its face full of the crumbs from the bed, and then looked over to see the last few snacks, the ones that had fallen onto her pajama shirt. Standing up on its hind legs, it reached up to try and grab them, pushing its front paws into her belly for balance. The moment the squirrel touched her stomach, Brie's resistance gave out, and she let out a small laugh. The squirrel froze, before turning around and staring at the blue human eyes, now wide awake.

Brie: Hehe. Good morning!

Then, it panicked. In its frenzy to get away, the squirrel scampered up onto her belly, struggling to catch footing against the loose fabric of her shirt. This, of course, made Brielle double over with laughter, especially as the squirrel ended up pusing her shirt up and making landfall on her bare belly before finally leaping off. It didn't head for the window, however; in its panic, it ran straight under her door.

Tina, Brie's teenage sister, just so happened to be walking in the hallway outside, holding a peanut butter sandwich she had whipped up for breakfast. The squirrel darted out into the hall right into her feet, setting off even more of a frenzied response. Not knowing what to do, the rodent ran through and across her bare feet multiple times, causing her to shriek in sudden laughter. Looking down, Tina watched the squirrel go across her feet and toes, and laughed out loud as she tried to step away from it, only to accidentally keep moving in the same direction as it. Finally, she lost her balance and fell over backwards. As the squirrel ran up her leg and jumped onto the railing to head downstares, Tina's sandwhich fell through the air and landed on her stomach, exposed by her cropped pajama top she was still wearing.

Tina: Oh, great.

Her eyes went wide as she herd a familiar whine, and she looked down the hall to see the family dog Maxie strolling out into the hallway. He was sniffing the air, and headed straight for the free peanut butter that was now stuck against Tina's midriff.

Tina: Oh no. No no no, Maxie, NoAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STAHAHAHAP!!!

Brie stepped out of her room and over her sister and her dog as she looked over the railing. The squirrel had landed in the living room, and was scampering into the kitchen area where she saw the shadow of her mom working. As Brie made her way down to the kitchen, and Tina's laughter kept going upstairs, she saw Hillary preparing breakfast, setting out plates and utensils for her two daughters. She also saw the squirrel hiding on top of the kitchen cupboards but it didn't seem like her mom knew it was there.

Hillary: Good morning, sweetie! I thought you'd never get up today.

Brie: Mom, look out!

But it was too late. The instant Hillary raised her arms to access an upper cupboard, the squirrel made another poorly-timed run for it. It ran straight into her hand and into the loose sleeve of her blouse, scampering up her arm with nowhere else to go.

Hillary: WhaHAHAHAT!!! OH NOAHAHA GET IT OUT GET IT OUTAHAHA NONOAHAHA!!!

Brie merely sat back and smirked as she saw the lump that was the squirrel run through her mom's shirt; Hillary's laughter spieked when it entered her armpit area, before it finally broke free to cross her chest. But with it too tight to exit up above, it could only turn around and run down, trying to find its way out as it crossed over her belly.

Hillary: BRIEAHAHA! HELP MEHEHEHE!!!

Finally, her daughter obliged, and came over to yank the bottom of her mom's blouse out of her belt. The squirrel shot out like a rocket, and out the dog door into the freedom of the outdoors. Hillary continued to breathe heavily, and she looked down at her pale tummy which was now covered in tiny claw marks and small brown hairs. Brie, on the other hand, looked at the counter and saw that it was getting set up for cold cereal and toast.

Brie: Hey mom. Since I saved you from the deadly tickling squirrel, can I have waffles for breakfast today?

Hillary: Oh, Brie, I don't think that... oh no. No no no, don't you do it AHAHAHAHA OHOHO STAHAHAHAP!!!

Expecting her mom's answer to be know, Brie had jabbed her hands into her sides and began to knead them like dough, pinning Hillary against the kitchen counter. Despite her cries for help, Tina was unavailable, laughing her own lungs out upstairs. Eventually, around the same time, Maxie finished the peanut butter snack and Hillary obliged to make some waffles. As Tina lay panting on the floor while Maxie went downstairs, she rolled her eyes to the ceiling.

Tina: How does this keep happening...

Who's story are we following?

You have the following choices:

1. Hillary

2. Tina

3. Brie

4. All three of them

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaustLundgren (UN: powernaught at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FaustLundgren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306513-A-Rather-Ticklish-Familys-Adventures/cid/AT3NPJ2YZ-The-start-of-a-brand-new-adventure