*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brother wrong title
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily/cid/Z2CS3G23F-Brother-wrong-title
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2306339
Your a willing fart slave for your girlfriends family
This choice: Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brother wrong title

    by: Spartanwolf98
It was her brother Dan, he stands 6 foot, with an ass that can rival Amy's and gas they can rival her mom's, you always got along with her brother after ams family took you in you and him bonded over video games, more recently he's been sitting on your face while playing video games, you couldn't get enough of his ass the feeling of his soft cheeks smothering your face.

"hey" he says nodding his head "morning" you say in return "amy in the shower" he asks looking around "yeah she just jumped in" you replied, dan looked at you smiling he walked in the room and over to you turning around he pulls his boxers down showing his fat, smooth ass, knowing what be wants you get up and push your face in his ass pulling his cheeks apart to get your nose pressed to his ass hole.

*PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT* you sniff his gas as deeply as you can, taking your time to massage his massive ass cheeks, each of your hands held onto a mound of ass as your rubbed them *PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT* "sniff it up" is all Dan said as he shook his ass cheeks around making them jiggle on your face, you pressed your nose on his ass hole before taking a deep breath taking in all his stench, this has always been Dan's favourite part of the morning coming into our room and using your face as his own fart cushion, sometimes he will do it secretly when Amy's in the shower, other times he will just sit on your face and talk with Amy until he is empty.

*PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTT* a pleasurable groan leaves Dan's mouth as he blast another fart up your nose, if your face wasn't so deep between his cheeks you would have heard you moan as well as you sniffed deeply, after a minute Dan pulls his cheeks apart and your face detaches from his ass, you look up at him disappointed before he tells you to lay down, pulling down his shorts showing his bare ass in all it glory you look up as he pulls his cheeks apart to sit on your face his ass hole hits directly on your nose.

*PPPPPPFFFTT*
*PPPPFFFFFTTTTTT*

Dan wiggled his hips on your face grinding your nose further Into his ass hole, after some more grinding a audible gasp came from Dan as your nose slipped in his ass hole, "oh shit this feels so good" is all Dan can say before another fart is released *PPPPPPPFFFFFTTTT* you can feel yourself getting harder, feeling his fat ass on your face, smelling his farts without thinking you start to kiss his ass, it didn't take long for him to grab his erection and start to masturbate as he ground his cheeks on your face *PPPPPPPFFFFFTTTT*

The family have used you like this before, it's started with Amy's grandfather he sat on your face while watching TV late at night forgetting you were there he started to masturbate while grinding his ass in your face, he said it was the best feeling ever, it's even gone as far as Amy's mom and dad having sex while on your face her dad sat on your face while he watched TV in the bedroom, her mom came in and jumped on him not giving him a second to get up before having sex with him, when they finished Amy's dad got up and her mom sat down on your face again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He kept going

*Noteb*
2. Amy walks in

*Noteb*
3. Someone walks in

*Noteb*
4. His girlfriend comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartanwolf98 (UN: clark213 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartanwolf98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily/cid/Z2CS3G23F-Brother-wrong-title