*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Waste Of Time
  2. Another Day on the Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/D734QXJV6-Another-Waste-Of-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2303268
Reupload of a favorite
This choice: Izzy stops off at another place.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Waste Of Time

    by: jack of demon
(livingundies)
Stan had done his best to recline in his small chair. If Izzy wasn’t going to take things seriously, he might as well try to relax. A ringing burst into the relatively small space of the car.
Stan opened his eyes to, unsurprisingly, Izzy on her phone. Not an uncommon scene, still make him mad, he didn’t even have his phone on him during work hours. However, this didn’t seem like general chit chat, Izzy was not just interested, but focused on the call. There weren’t many hints he could guess from his partner at all she said were a group of “yeahs”, her lack of articulation was maddening.
Izzy then hung up and made a u-turn! “Whoa! What’s up?!” Stan said at that illegal maneuver. “Gotta stop off somewhere, don’t worry about it.” She responded cooly. “Oh, I’m worried! Where ar-!” He was cut off by Izzy grabbing the crane that held his chair. She yanked it forcefully but carefully enough to knock Stan out of it. Instead his chair was mere inches to her huge butt cheeks. “I said, don’t worry about it.” She said now staring directly at the now horrified Stan.
The car didn’t drive far, then stopped at an unmarked building, in a not so nice part of town. “I’ll be back. Stay.” She said, pulling the crane once more, this time his chair was resting on the seat of her chair. Izzy’s body heat and the errant scent of her rear still lingering.

What does Stan do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stan leaves and makes his way toward the building.

*Noteb*
2. Stan stays put.

3. Someone approaches the car

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack of demon (UN: jackofdemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack of demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/D734QXJV6-Another-Waste-Of-Time