*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301039-Jurassic-World-World-Wide-Coexistence/cid/X7YR2495L-Rangers-of-the-New-Frontier
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2301039
Welcome to Jurassic World!
This choice: Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rangers of the New Frontier

    by: Nickolosaurus
The sun crested over the horizon, casting a warm glow over the sprawling metropolis that had, against all odds, become a sanctuary. It had been several months since the events at Biosyn Valley, and the world was still adapting to its newest inhabitants. In the heart of the city, the Department of Prehistoric Wildlife (DPW) had set up its command center, a beacon of hope and coexistence.


The morning buzz at the DPW was different today. A call had come in—the first real test of their mandate. A young Triceratops had wandered into a suburban area overnight, drawn by the scent of a vegetable garden.

As the newest recruit, you felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. Your team leader, Alex Mercer, a seasoned ranger with a keen sense of duty, handed you a DPW tablet. "We've got our work cut out for us," Alex said. "Let's show them what we're made of."

Your first task was to review the situation:

Option A: Assess the Triceratops' condition remotely using drones to ensure it's safe to approach.


Option B: Go to the location immediately and evaluate the situation on the ground.


Option C: Set up a temporary barrier to secure the area around the Triceratops, buying more time to make a detailed plan. This option would demonstrate caution and a focus on public safety, as well as the welfare of the dinosaur.

Option D: Consult with a local paleo-veterinarian to join the team on-site, ensuring that any health issues the Triceratops may have can be addressed immediately. This choice emphasizes the importance of the dinosaurs' health and showcases the DPW's dedication to their well-being.

You have the following choices:

1. Option A

*Noteb*
2. Option B

*Noteb*
3. Option C

*Noteb*
4. Option D

*Noteb*
5. Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nickolosaurus (UN: nickolosaurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nickolosaurus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301039-Jurassic-World-World-Wide-Coexistence/cid/X7YR2495L-Rangers-of-the-New-Frontier