*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise Gender Change
  2. The Day Everything Changed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300412-Fate-The-Servant-With-Possession-Powers/cid/FRHCVP8S2-Surprise-Gender-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2300412
you were summoned into Chaldea with the power of possession but who summoned you?
This choice: someone runs into you "random"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Surprise Gender Change

    by: Empz
You decide to look around this facility avoiding contact with anyone that crosses your path. Its feels somewhat strange that no one notices you. There are a lot of Servants and very few normal human beings around. Eventually you get lost with no real understanding of the layout. Looking around the hallway your in shows that you are completely alone. Then you start to hear the sound of someone running that is growing louder the closer they approach you. Before you can even turn your head to see what is happening they collide with you. Your entire body feels tingly all over like when your foot falls asleep and you feel yourself sink backwards, blacking out.

Soon enough you awaken lying upon a bed feeling an extreme strangeness on your chest, butt, and even your crotch. You attempt to move your body but realize that.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empz (UN: empz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soulgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300412-Fate-The-Servant-With-Possession-Powers/cid/FRHCVP8S2-Surprise-Gender-Change