*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/CY9V4XHYD-Gettimg-comfortable
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nenen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2300091
A human in an anthro world has an unique way of taking over them.
This choice: Leave after a week as Mom said. She is right with what she says.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gettimg comfortable

    by: Nenen
Mom was right. This… if you just went out after this, it would have been for nothing. What would you do to improve your life? How would doing that better your life? To truly make things better for yourself you would need to stay as certain anthros for more than just a few hours. Emi was right in her idea of spending a few days to adjust, and mom is right in that by planting thoughts of them then you would be able to start getting things in your favor. Still… “Alright… I’ll stay as Makayla for a week. But… I’m still not sure about implanting a thought of her.” Your mom simply nodded and ruffled your hair, like she tends to do.

“It’s alright honey, you don’t need to have an answer right away. Just keep my words in mind and choose for yourself. Whatever you may end up doing, I'll always be at your side.” She then hugs you again.

“Me too Big Bro. You can always count on me as I said.” Then Emi gives you a hug of her own. “Ah, be sure to open the door for us whenever we visit, okay?” That made you blink.

“You should stay the week here in ‘your’ house ‘Makayla’. You can always come visit me and Emi whenever you want though.” Wait… what? “Oh, and you should check your memories thoroughly, just in case. Now I think we should leave for now. I’ll knock on your door when lunch is ready honey. Goodbye dear.” Mom gives you a kiss on the forehead and then goes to leave.

“See you later Big Bro. Oh, you should probably take a shower too. See ya!” And with those words the two of them left, leaving you alone in Makayla’s house.

“I guess… if I’m going to spend a week as Nakayla I should stay in her house?” That’s probably Mom and Emi’s idea. It does make sense. And, well, it does give you some time to explore what it is like to be a dragon in private. You feel a blush appear on your blue cheeks before you shake your head. You should clean up though. You quickly grab your clothes and look for the washing room, dinding it quickly enough. You leave your dirty clothing there and go for the rest. You go and pick up Makayla’s ripped panties and shorts. It is then that you realize you’re naked from the waist down, making you blush again. “I… can’t really do anything for them. Sorry Makayla.” You place them in the trash. Will probably have to edit a memory about them. After that is done you take off her orange sweater and the brak she was wearing as well as her leggings and leave them on the washing machine as well. As you set them to watch you happen to catch your current reflection in a mirror. You see your new blue cheeks blush at the sight of the naked dragoness, your new nipples hardening. Without thinking you cup each breast in your hands. They are soft, a bit heavy but still very soft despite being covered in scales. You’d say their size is probably an E-cup, like Mom. You take a closer look and see how your chest down to between your legs is covered in green scales, as well as the underside of your new tail. The color is the same as your current hair. With curiosity, you grab your cheek and pull, revealing your human face underneath the scaly skin around an eye, its color changing to a dark brown until you let the skin go, at which point it changes back to a bright green. You feel your cheeks, your hair, and your curves slowly. You can feel your nipples harden a bit more as your new pussy quivers slightly, still excited from the previous intrusion. Maybe… you could do a quick masturbation session. You’ll be like this for a week, and can always alter her memories about it. So… yeah, guess you can. Gulping you grab your new breasts again, slowly pressing them and feeling your new claws sink into the soft flesh. “Mmgh” You keep playing with your breasts for a while, pressing them against each other, digging your claws in them, teasing the nipples and pressing against your body until you feel your pussy starts leaking liquid. You then move one hand towards your new pussy and move your finger around it. “Nngh!!” The feedback is immediate. Makayla has a very sensitive pussy. You then press one finger against it, making you gasp as you slowly insert it inside your new pussy. “Oooohh~.” It feels… really good. You can feel your new muscles tighten around your finger as if asking for more. Soon you’re moving your finger in and out while caressing your breasts. “I… just… just a little more…” You keep like that, gaining speed little by little as you feel your first orgasm as a dragoness coming. “So good…! I’m… I’m about to…!” Then you plunge the finger deep into the folds. “AAAAAHHHHHH~!!” You orgasm soon enough, your legs trembling like jelly as you remove the finger and lick it clean. After that you just sit down 0on the floor for a bit to catch your breath. “That was… strong…” Now you really should take a shower as Makayla.

You get up after resting enough and grab a piece of cloth, as well as some cleaning liquid to get rid of the mess you left. Both here and from when you were entering Makayla. When that is done you leave the cloth in a basket for dirty clothing and search for her bathroom, dinding it quickly on the second floor. She already had towels ready on it so you simply get in the shower and turn on the valve of cold water. “Aaaaaahhhh…” It feels good… the cold water falling against your body and sliding off with all the sweat… this is so good…

You keep up with the shower, washing your long green hair with care as you clean up your body with liquid soap. While you were doing so you looked through the memories of Makayla. She’s 26 years old, only 2 years older than you. She’s an office worker like Mom, though she's higher up in the ladder, way higher up. Apparently she was transferred to the branch of the company she works for that is in this town and so she had to move. She’s pretty new here and doesn’t know anyone here either. Some friends here and there but haven’t been in contact in a long time it looks like. She thought you were pretty cute… you feel your face heat up at that memory. And what happens after she… uhhh… this… you didn’t expect this. Turns out she… liked it. Liked it a lot. She was freaking out at first but also she was… kind of getting off to it. Her mind was just a haze at the end but most of her emotions at that point were some panic, quite some hornyness and… some elation when she felt she was being worn.

You aren’t sure what to think.

You shake your head and continue with the shower. Makayla maybe did like it, but that doesn't mean she would be okay with you “wearing” her more times. Have to remember that. You simply continue the shower for a while, letting the cold water wash away your thoughts and worries.

You finish the shower and feel much more refreshed. In many ways honestly. It’s weird but, you feel really nice at the moment. Like when you wear a new pair of underwear at new years’ eve. You just feel… at home. You turn off the water and look to the side, where a full body mirror is, facing the shower. Feeling silly you press your new breasts against the glass as you lean on top of it and do a small peace sign. (https://static1.e621.net/data/5c/01/5c01...)

Honestly, Makayla is… pretty. Just really pretty. You smile at your reflection and see a beautiful dragoness smile back at you, and it makes you feel nice.

With the shower done and with a few more looks of her memory you go to her room and pick up some clothing to wear. A new pair of panties since you tore apart the other one, a bra, a simple black t-shirt and black shorts. Perfect for going around the house without worries. You look in the mirror again and smile, doing a few poses. After that you stretch some, feeling all the muscles in your new body, and afterwards fall on her, or rather your, bed. This is all yours for a whole week. “ I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts.” You tell yourself with your new voice. It’s funny, talking with that voice feels nice. Not to mention how warm you feel. Guess that’s a perk of being a dragon. You enjoy your comfy bed as you reach the night table, where your phone for a week is. You get the password from her memories and unlock it. It has the basic stuff, as well as some games. Her contacts list is surprisingly short, mostly work contacts.

It is then that you hear a knock on the door. “Must be Mom calling me for lunch.” You get up and begin walking, only to think about it for a bit and take some leggings from Makayla’s dresser. Simple black ones that go up past your knee. This way you won’t get dirty feet, and look more presentable most likely. You hear the knock a few more times. “I’m coming!” When you open it you see…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nenen (UN: nenen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nenen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/CY9V4XHYD-Gettimg-comfortable