*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. De-education
  2. Emma’s Sister
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/CPTXDWQ38-De-education
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wake up in a classroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

De-education

    by: agent cheiftain
You suddenly awoke to find yourself in a classroom. Your head was on a desk, and there was drool coming down your cheek. You thought “oh, crap, I fell asleep in class!” Only to look around and find no other students there besides you. “Crap, school must be over!” You say out loud. “On the contrary, school has just begun.” You hear a voice say. You glance over to the entrance of the classroom and see a teacher come in. She was in her mid 40’s, with long black hair and black lipstick. She looked a lot like an older version of your sister. “Hello, Emma, I’m Mrs Williams, and I’ll be your unteacher this afternoon.” “Unteacher?” You ask. She just smiled in an oddly unnerving way. “Look at the chalkboard.” She pointed to an impossibly huge chalkboard with just about everything you could imagine written on it, from quadratic equations to history, from English literature to sheet Music. “This chalkboard is your mind. It contains everything you’ve ever learned, all of your thoughts, memories, everything.” She suddenly sprouted crow wings and flew over to the top of the chalkboard, beginning to erase what was written. She first erased all of the knowledge you learned in high school. You tried your hardest to remember high school, but you were coming up blank. The next thing she erased was…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your desire to be an adult

*Noteb*
2. Your Junior High Knowledge

*Noteb*
3. Your Potty Training

*Noteb*
4. Your memories

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/CPTXDWQ38-De-education