*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/NQBM6ZKFP-SwapPhone
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A new smart phone with strange features  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

SwapPhone

    by: agent cheiftain
You come home from a long day at school to find your sister on her phone, giggling. “Hey, Mark, come here!” She says to you. “What do you want you little brat?” You ask her rudely. She just giggled. “Oh, nothing. I just have this new app on my phone that lets me swap anything with anyone, and the best part is no one notices anything!” You rolled your eyes. “Even if something like that was real, I’m pretty sure people would notice.” She pressed a few buttons, and there was a bright flash. You looked around, nothing seemed different, but unbeknownst to you, Heidi had swapped something with you. What did she swap?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bodies

*Noteb*
2. Lives

*Noteb*
3. Genders

4. Personalities

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/NQBM6ZKFP-SwapPhone