*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/HBPRBPVKK-Wet-Mark
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wet yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wet Mark!

    by: agent cheiftain
It was then that you feel an odd sensation of your pants becoming wet. You look down, and see that you’re wetting yourself! “What the hell?” Your sister giggles, “This is the best diary ever!” You stare at her, as she opens the diary and shows you it. The first page simply says “This diary belongs to Heidi Thompson.” The second page is significantly different. It says “When the owner of this diary, and only them, writes in this diary, whatever they write will become true. No one else can write in this book. “Under that, you see your sisters handwriting. “May 18th, 2024, my brother was sitting on the couch, watching TV, when he wet himself without any control!” Your face turns pale.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/HBPRBPVKK-Wet-Mark