*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/XW5D2WJPC-Strange-desires
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: You wake up, and everything seems normal… for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Strange desires

    by: agent cheiftain
You stretch and crawl out of bed. You look at your bed, and see your plain sheets, and oddly feel a little sad. You think they’re kind of boring. You look at yourself in the mirror, and don’t like what you’re wearing, it also seems boring. You walk out of your room, and pass by Brandon’s. You look inside, and see his room, the same as it’s always been, but you feel a strange feeling you weren’t expecting, jealousy. All his stuff looks so much cooler than yours! You stare at his plushes, and want them for yourself.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/XW5D2WJPC-Strange-desires